Why Do Executives Work with a Coach?
Executives seek coaching for a variety of reasons, including to help them:
- Avoid burnout and maintain balance in their personal and professional lives.
- Identify and overcome internal barriers and obstacles.
- Cope with—and thrive during—changes happening in the organization.
- Grow as a leader and enjoy personal growth.
- Identify areas of need and create strategic goals for the organization or team.
The Benefits of Executive Coaching
The benefits of executive coaching will show up in both your professional life and your personal life. Working with an executive coach provides executives with:
- Increased emotional intelligence and soft skills
- A neutral sounding board
- Personal and professional accountability
- Better communication skills
- Honest and productive feedback
- Enhanced productivity
- Increased motivation and drive
- Renewed passion for your work
How Does Executive Coaching Work?
Executive coaching is a one-on-one relationship between a coach and a client. At H2H Coaching Co., executive coaching occurs in 60-minute sessions, which can take place in person, over the phone, or via video conferencing. Sessions may occur every week, or they may be bi-weekly. We work with clients for a duration of three, six, or twelve months.
During coaching sessions, we help you recognize old, unhelpful patterns that are holding you back from realizing your true leadership potential. Individual executive coaching helps you develop an effective leadership style, communicate with greater impact, prioritize and delegate more effectively, and wield more influence in the workplace. We take a holistic approach that addresses your specific needs to help you maximize your energy, maintain optimal life-work balance, and perform at your highest level.
Why Choose H2H Coaching Co.?
At H2H Coaching, our certified and experienced executive coaches have corporate executive backgrounds that help us understand the unique issues faced by the modern workforce. We work with individuals and teams to help people become more effective leaders and increase the organization’s bottom line. Whether you’re an executive in a large firm or an entrepreneur working to grow your business, we can help you maximize your potential, capitalize on your relationships, and hone the soft skills that drive success. Contact us today for a free initial consultation, and let us know how we can help you excel in your field.