Chris is a Certified Executive Coach and Certified Emotional Intelligence Assessor and Trainer. He brings a unique background unlike many, having spent time an investment banker, in a submarine with the Royal Canadian Navy, and to becoming an industry leading salesperson and leader in tech. But it’s when Chris became a coach he then found the love for developing people and helping them to be the bad ass leaders they truly are.
Chris is easy-going, approachable, and insightful and will always tell you the truth. He emphasizes developing and strengthening the soft skills that are so important in today’s corporate workplace. Chris helps executives hone their emotional intelligence and develop an effective leadership style that drives results and inspires the team. He helps individuals, teams and organizations build a solid foundation of trust, develop a cohesive identity, and fuel the drive and motivation that’ll put them on top.
Chris specializes in helping:
- Executives who want to increase their effectiveness and create a winning workplace culture that aligns with their values, beliefs, and purpose.
- Executives who are moving into new leadership roles.
- Group coaching with mid-level managers to develop and enhance soft skills for performance, trust and communication within departments and teams.
- Sales leaders who want to create a successful culture and team for outbound sales.
- Group coaching with sales teams to create strong Sales EQ.
- Individual sales people who want to become better at relationship sales.
- Custom coaching plans based off clients specifics needs.
It was his childhood dream to have his own AM radio show, so when podcasts became a thing, he created his own show called Trust the Process Show. A podcast where he connects with people who have been successful in their area of expertise, talking with people like Olympic Gold Medalist, Donovan Bailey, Academy Award Winner, Adam Leipzig, to motivational speakers like Walter Bond.
Outside of coaching you will find Chris with his family, and working with his son on their YouTube channel, E & D Angry Productions. Where him and his step-son Emilio make LEGO stop motion animation movies.
Chris also believes in volunteer work and that’s why he became the Chief Fundraising Officer for the Victoria Children with Autism Society, VSCA. Alongside that role, you can also find him wearing the santa suit at the children’s Christmas party and helping out at other events.
Chris welcomes anyone reaching out with questions. Feel free to reach him by email, LinkedIn, or phone.